[VB] Clutch Cable Pin

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Thu Oct 19 08:29:43 PDT 2017

Well - WW got me the parts really fast. Came in yesterday - and installed this morning.

Needed to replace bowden tube at the same time. I found a new place/necessity for anti-seize - where the bowden tube goes into the bracket on the side of the transmission. My old tube was really stuck in there. And it is very hard to get any leverage up there. It took some PB blaster, vise grips, small hammer taps...eventually I got it.

New Tube, new cable, new cable clip, new cable lever, new wing nut...lots of lube and anti-seize. Let's hope it all works for a while...

Not sure how much longer I'll drive bus - although I do enjoy it, as they say in Game of Thrones - Winter is Coming.

Have a good one.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy