[T2] Pushrod seals

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Wed Sep 12 08:30:03 PDT 2018

Thanks!  I did buy the dipstick rubber, motor mounts (which were broken)
and the alternator boot.  Have already replaced the front and rear crank
seals.  Think I will wait on the pushrod seals.

Going to take the fan case to our auto hobby shop today and use the parts
washer on it - amazingly grody inside.

Thanks!

--

Dave Gillingham, Owner/Broker