[T2] Pushrod seals

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 10:12:33 PDT 2018

Strange that it would get very dirty UNLESS there is oil vapor in the
intake cooling air. a little oil and every bit of dust will stick.Then make
sure you do not have similar build up on your head and cylinder fins.
Agreed on the pushrod tube seals. If you have it totally apart on a stand,
then do it, but otherwise, I don't fix what ain't broke.
I WOULD carefully inspect the throwout fork for wear where
the bearing contacts the fork. If it shows flat spots and uneven wear, the
clutch will chatter.
Al