[T2] would you buy a bus today?

John Kolak jkolak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 04:00:06 PDT 2018

Cylinder head temperature is more important than oil temperature. As
long as the heads are in a safe temperature range, I wouldn't worry
about the oil temperature as long as the oil level is not low. See the
discussion of safe head temperatures in this article:

http://www.914world.com/specs/JakeRabyHeadTemps.php