[T2] would you buy a bus today?

Joseph Delecki jdelecki at msn.com
Sun Oct 28 05:19:13 PDT 2018

Andrew,

Perhaps your cooling flap(s) are not functioning properly and restricting the airflow through your engine?
Or maybe there is an obstruction  in the cooling air intake to the fan. I assume you have a 1600 dp engine.

But first, as mentioned, make sure your temperature measurement is accurate …………...

Joe 1600 dp, 71 Camper , Vermont