[T2] CRC belt grip

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:15:04 PDT 2018

I'm not sure on your CRC question, but I had this issue with a belt on a
normal generator setup.  When one side of the belt wears and fibers break,
that side becomes longer than the other and causes the belt to twist like
you saw.  When this happened to me, I could see that the belt looked
crooked after I took it out.

Just a thought.
Erik
'71 Westy