[T2] 74 Bus Carburetors

John Sheldon sheldon67 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 21 05:40:59 PDT 2018

I have stock 34 PDSIT dual carburetors - recently overhauled.

Item 1

Somehow on the left one, the tab on the electric choke has broken off at the
insulator block.  I have checked all of the usual parts places, and no one
seems to have one.  Anybody have a spare ?  Will pay of course.

Item 2

Secondly, I wanted to keep the original dual carbs to be a purist.  However,
with the recent power issue I discussed here, I am weakening.

What aftermarket carburetors would you install?  I know there are both
single and double carburetor systems.  I have seen them at over $400 and one
at over $1000.

Ideas?

Thanks, ,mates.

John Sheldon