[T2] 74 Bus Carburetors

John Sheldon sheldon67 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 22 10:00:32 PDT 2018

Thanks for your responses about my stock carburetors for my 1800 cc bus (74).

Gas pressure is good (5 psi).  Runs fine but lacks power after pressing accelerator).  Must be in the carburetors - floats likely.

I might use this opportunity to just do away with PDSIT carbs and go with aftermarket.

One suggestion was Kadron (at Kaddie shack).  I go to the site and there are a lot of choices - bells and whistles.

I am just interested in a street-ride - no extra performance.

Any other ideas or experiences for particular aftermarket carbs?

Thanks,

John
Columbia, MD