[T2] Hiccuping Engine

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Tue Apr 25 15:53:40 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I hope you all have gotten your babies out of storage and on the road.
Lately, the engine has been hiccuping and loosing power to the point where the engine dies and I have to pull off the road. Once I stop, I restart the engine, with a bit of trouble. The power returns and I'm okay. Today this happened twice within 10 minutes. This happens whether the engine has warmed up or cold.
Any suggestions? I really want to take Myles on a trip from Massachusetts to Georgia this summer without anything catastrophic happening
Thanks in advance.