[T2] head banging in baltimore

Sami Dakhlia sami.dakhlia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:47:05 MST 2015

Well, the fact that it ran at least once eliminates the hypotheses
that there is something fundamentally wrong with the long-block.
I believe you have some non-standard equipment, such as Crane
ignition, etc., right? Could you try to bypass all that and work with
the most basic configuration, i.e., normal coil and points? And is the
ECU getting its signal from the distributor/coil?
Sami