[T2] head banging in baltimore

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Nov 16 10:30:55 MST 2015

been a year since a nicely running bus drops a galley plug and spins a
bearing.

over $3000 poured into rebuilt engine and new exhaust system.

it has started and run exactly ONCE for about 20 minutes but would not
idle
since shutting it off it has not restarted and I am ready to bang head
against wall.
   one guy with an old single cab came by, looked at it took my money but
still no go.......

I have checked and rechecked everything gone thru the FI troubleshooting
manual and they all say it "should" run.....

need some karma or something ..........

wife wants me to sell it so time is getting short. and I sit there and
stare at it and go over all the things I have already done again.  and
come up with same frustration, crannks hard, has fuel, has fire, has
compression is static timed as close as I can get it.  so why the $>{}(#%!
wont it start....

just ranting