[T2] head banging in baltimore

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Nov 16 11:54:45 MST 2015

well the plugs are getting a spark (dang near electrocuted myself earlier
today when I held it wrong)

have tried three different ECU's one is known to be working from another
vehicle (since scrapped)

the crane is a royal PITA to install and I don't have a spare known
working dizz, would need to assemble one from parts. but since it fires at
the right time and fires hard don't suspect this.

but at this point I don't suspect anything which is the problem, I can fix
it if I  could only figure out what it is.

Bob