[VB] New Transaxle - Follow up

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:03:46 PDT 2021

That’s awesome Sam!

Does anyone know what the standard 4th gear that Rancho puts in split bus transmissions?  The tag on my transmission says 0.8-something.  The second digit is hard to read.

I would have expected it to have the stock 4th: 0.82.  I just want to make sure I didn’t somehow end up with a 0.89 4th, which would be shorter gearing (higher RPM) than the stock trans even though I went with the smaller than stock 4.125 R&P.

Thoughts/experiences?

Thanks!
    Tom

—
“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t cure stupid.” -T. Tarka