[VB] [T2] would you buy a bus today?

Olive o_sconet at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 07:30:36 PDT 2018

I'm hanging on foolishly to my 71 poptop as it is supposedly 'valuable' , even though it has been through several engines, many rough miles, and so is not show condition. Its been places.
Foolishly because I should buy a safer, more convenient vanagon.  But I dont like their shape!  And so many memories.
Aren't most vw owners just crazy about their buses?