[VB] Good NEws

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Aug 20 08:31:17 PDT 2017

Kevin,
Since you have a "dynamic" timing light. Clip it onto the #1 wire and
try the static timing once more. The light should flash when the points
open, indicating that you are timing the correct cylinder. I've made the
mistake of thinking I had the right timing point when I was timing #4
instead of #1. It don't work so good.

Chris