[VB] Good NEws

John Morris dasbusking at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:24:41 PDT 2017

Kevin,

I have had a bad coil cause this kind of thing in the past on my VW thing. I basically ran down all of the same paths you are going down until I swapped out my ignition coil out of desperation. The funny thing is when this happened the coil tested okay, but it must have been breaking down under heat or load. If you have a spare coil I would swap it out to eliminate it from the picture.

PS. I love the fact that emails are flying around like 1999 again on the VB list, before long we will be passing a hubcap...

Respectfully,
John W. Morris