[VB] Good NEws

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Thu Aug 17 20:40:26 PDT 2017

I'd definitely re-check the points and valves (a side of the road
"does it rattle?" as you cycle through TDCs once it's cooled down is
enough - no rattle, got tight!  too much rattle, got loose!).  but
timing too - after points - I think the single most problematic
problem I've had in uprights was distributor clamp problems.  (ok,
excluding fuel gumming up carbs...)