[VB] [T2] Good News

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 15:47:11 PDT 2017

According to Bentley, when the engine runs hot, it's the carb and its out of adjustment.
My engine started to skip as I shifted through the gears, 1st through 4th. The engine starts to sputter and loose power at 15 mph, 25 mph, and 35 mph, respectively. Once I get into 4th gear I'm fine. Bentley says it's one of the following: dirt in the carburetor, in the fuel line, on in the gas tank. My fuel filter is clean as I installed one about 2700 miles ago. So as a process of elimination, it's gotta be the tank. Oh, I hope not!

Bob