[VB] [T2] Engine compartment light

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sat Apr 29 14:16:03 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Kevin Guarnotta
<kevin at guarnottadesign.com> wrote:
> Anyone ever use something like this in their engine compartment? Seems like this, or something like it would be pretty handy

In the past (before the days of flashlights^H^H^Hphones in our
pockets) I've used various junkyard sourced hood lights and interior
lights in the engine compartment.

often with a switch - but always powered by the parking lights.
That way I never leave it on by accident.  I have to run the parking
lights to get it to work, but that's a good tradeoff. :)