[T2] frozen brake drums

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:41:40 PDT 2021

David,
How did you drive 100 miles with frozen brake drums?
However I do agree that a puller is likely your best bet.
I would think that the drums rusted and stuck to the shoes.

Jack,
You could also make a puller with a stout piece of steel and a fine thread
1/2" or 3/4" bolt.
It would have to be wide enough to catch 2 wheel mount bolts on one side
and 1 on the other side.
I could make a sketch and pmail to you. You would also need 3 long bolts
the same thread as the lug bolts.

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit
71 Sunroof