[T2] Cleaning out a case that's been sitting...

Bob accessys at smart.net
Fri Jul 16 20:52:50 PDT 2021

not overkill in fact probably pretty good plan
But
I wouldn't use cheap oil I would use a high quality synthetic with low
viscosity like Mobil 1 5W-50
probably get into more nooks and crannies and would lube it up for you
first fire up.    after the 20minute run use what ever oil is your
favorite.
   BTW I think Mobil 1  5W-50 is only commonly avaliable off the shelf oil
with lots of the zinc additive VW engines like

Bob