[T2] Jack storage

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:19:29 PDT 2020

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the help. Got a few photos now. Looks like there is a
bracket welded to the wheel well and there is a clip that goes on top
holding the jack in place.
My bus is missing the bracket! Wouldn't you know it. I just took a look
under the floor mat and there are two holes where the spot welds were.
If I can get a top bracket, I should be able to fab a bottom unit and spot
it into place.
The owners manual says to line up the bottom of the peg with the line
embossed into the jack tube.