[T2] Can disc master cylinder be used with drum brakes?

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:06:26 PDT 2020

Personally, I've managed to live pretty well in years past with a 1969 and
70 and all drums. I currently have a ratty 70 Westy that I might just adopt
as a forever car because it will be too much work to make it a flipper.
So, I might end up wanting front discs on it. I rather like the wide 5
look. So maybe I'd investigate a conversion or is it possible to home build
such a thing?
I certainly have all the bits to completely change to a 1978 undercarriage,
but maybe I'll save that and hope a later model rust free shell comes into
my life. I actually CUT UP a very rusty 1978 Champagne Edition once and
save nearly every single piece. Missing front seats and rear hatch at this
point is all. I'd hoped to find a better CEII,with a sunroof, but now about
10 years too late!
So, I guess that is a two subject post reply.
Sorry for the thread hijack.