[T2] Disc brakes dragging

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:27:58 PDT 2020

After that test, the only thing I can think of (besides the booster) is the
vacuum check valve.  Is it in correctly and working?

There are a fair number of places that rebuild boosters..  New ones are
also available, but they don't bolt straight on early bays.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=463331
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693126

Erik
71 Westy