[T2] Rear brake problem, brakes lock when braking

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Fri Jan 11 08:39:37 PST 2019

tires?  different sizes (not uncommon on lowered buses) change brake
bias, or just a simple lack of rear wheel grip from subpar rubber can
too.

rear shoes may be adjusted too tight?  I've had some brakes that like
3 clicks, others that like 5..

is it one or both rears locking?  a warped drum could cause one (..or
both if both are warped) to lock.