[T2] Braided fuel line

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:18:10 PDT 2019

Braided fuel line is a specious weed

      I like it

It satisfies no normal need

     I like it

It makes you fat, it makes you lean, it dazzles the hair clean off'n your
bean
It's the worst damn thing I've ever seen

     I like it

===========
      Where could the expense be justified?  Arguably at most the lowest
piping, tank-to-filter and filter-to-pump, subject to stray missiles from
road.
Otherwise, I fail to see a valid reason.  If vapour lock develops in your
light-yellow plastic hose, wrap a layer or two of aluminium foil around it

To be brutally frank, braided fuel line, or almost any braided, reminds me
of vulgar hot-rod enthusiasts not respecting the minimalism us bus types
love.

Robt Mann
'73 1600dp Devon camper