[T2] Buying a 71 Bay

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Wed Sep 19 15:04:19 PDT 2018

I certainly enjoyed the music video.

On another note, I am buying a 71 deluxe from Colorado. Its been
somewhat refurbished so it looks nice. The engine and tranee, I'll find
out when I get there next week. Plan is to drive it home to L.A.
I'm new to bays.

What size head is on the lug nuts? Is it the same as a splitty?
Is the swing lever the same as on a splitty?
I have plenty of tools for my split.
I'm told it has a jack and a spare tire. Not so much for a stock tool kit.
Wondering what tools I will need to buy.

Cheers,
Chris
64DD Kamper Kit
71 Deluxe coming soon.