[T2] Oil cooler on a 68-71

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Mon Oct 29 07:35:56 PDT 2018

Back in the poor days I had a 71 where I made a longer sump pickup
welded to the screen cover that sucked the oil first through a filter
and a condenser under the bus with 1/2" pipe and hose.!  Had a pressure
gauge also that did not show an adverse effect.

--
MUTS = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Soprano Sax support