[T2] Oil cooler on a 68-71

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Oct 28 15:18:41 PDT 2018

Hi Guys,
What size is the fitting in the Berg cover. It looks small. Is it 1/4
NPT on  both sides or is it 1/8 NPT?
What do you think? Can I use 6 AN fittngs and hoses rather than size 8.
-6 is equivalent to 3/8"   -8 is equivalent to 1/2"
Seems to me that the oil galleries in the engine couldn't be any larger
than 8mm (about .314" dia).

Chris