[T2] would you buy a bus today?

Andrew Stockton andrew.stockton at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 27 19:42:11 PDT 2018

I've got a 71 Camper equipped with a Berg Oil Temperature indicator.  If I drive over 55 and the outside temperature is over 80 degrees, the oil light starts flashing.  This means forgetting about any camping trips in the summer that involve mostly highway driving.  Living in Connecticut, where many campgrounds now close after Labor Day and most are closed after Columbus Day, severely limits the days available for camping.  If anybody has a solution to this situation other than switching to a water-cooled engine, please respond.
Andrew Stockton