[T2] Where's the motor?

Andy McKinley airhedz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 22:32:16 PST 2018

OK, I know I'm getting old now.
I was perusing CL for beetles for sale. Got three hits in an email. Third
one was a new beetle with lots of very clear photos of the car exterior and
interior, as well as under-hood.
As I flipped through them, I came to one taken of the trunk area, which was
so well framed that only a little of the car exterior was visible. I
thought I was looking into a very clean OLD beetle trunk in the front, but
it didn't look quite right. After a minute or so of looking at that
picture, I realized the snippet of light lens in the picture was red.
My next thought was:

Where's the motor?

Andy McKinley
airhedz at gmail.com

Love your country, but never trust its government.
-- Robert A. Heinlein.