[T2] 74 Bus Carburetors

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:47:23 PDT 2018

I will make anyone this offer:
I have a basically new set of Weber 34 ICT's and manifolds. They came with
a project 914 I bought. The air cleaners and crossbar got lost. The box
they were in got wet and the carbs corroded a little. I'm pretty damned
good with carbs and pulled them apart and scrubbed off all the corrosion
inside and out and cleaned every passage. ( not that they needed it much-
they are brand new prior to the rain.)
I will sell them for any reasonable fraction of new price and guarantee
that they work. We agree first on the price, you try them and send the
money or send them back.
Send me Paypal for shipping up front.
Al