[T2] Fw: yay true love

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Sat Sep 23 13:09:52 PDT 2017

Not sure who, if anybody, can get me off of the “no-fly” register for this list.  Frustrating.  I have been a listee for at least 20 years - after I graduated from the Vintagebus list.  Don’t know why I am being flagged – I hardly ever circulate porn (on the list!) or send non-bus items (

Dave Gillingham