[T2] '78 westy tent screen repair

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Wed May 24 16:46:59 PDT 2017

Hey George - I love the idea of a band-aid patch!

Since I found the Fanchers screen repair kit - I'm going to go that route. I'll let you all know how hard it is.

I got some seam/tent repair tape from REI. It is clear. I may add some of that to the current patches. The previous owner put a little duct tape patch on the front of the tent on the outside, and what appears to be a peel and stick or iron on patch on the inside.

The screen has no patches - but has started to aggressively disintegrate the last year or two.

-Kevin Guarnotta

'65 Kombi
'69 Singlecab
'78 Westy