[T2] Radio installation

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Tue May 23 12:46:35 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I'm trying to install a radio in Myles, the bus. One of the wires is suppose to go to a constant 12 volt supply and another goes to a 12 volt terminal that is controlled by the ignition switch.
I can get 12 volts to the radio, but I can't find a terminal that holds the memory.
Since I recently replaced the old wire harness, there is Nothing on fuse 7, the one that is supposed to be used for accessories.
Also, the 4 way switch fell apart when I pulled the instrument panel. How many springs are in the switch? I only found 2 very small ones and 1 half inch spring.
Thanks in advance.