[T2] Radio installation

Ned Savoie ned at harbourlight.com
Tue May 23 19:40:12 PDT 2017

Hey Bob,

I have always wired my radios to be always on, and just formed the habit of
turning off the stereo when I hop out. The advantage is you can listen to
the radio without having the keys in the ignition, or the ignition on. If
you wire it that way you just wire the power and the memory wire together.
You don't need to worry about a different supply.

Added bonus is if you are camping and having an adult beverage and an
aggressive cop comes along you don't have the issue of "having the keys in
the ignition". Might not be an issue in most places, but I have heard of
people having a problem in the past.

Ned

--

Ned Savoie