[T2] Alternator cooling boot

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:20:42 PDT 2017

Kevin -

The 3 pole connector is the same.  I make replacement harnesses with the
plug - I am out now but hope to have more produced later this summer.

The boot for the 70 am alternator is different from the 55 amp alternator.
Both are made by Airhead Parts (I had them make them years ago.  I also
carry them in my show stock for when I go to sell at VW shows.  Being
disabled since Jan 2016 I've been selling them online to supplement the
low-fixed disability income for some "mad money" :)

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835