[T2] Alternator cooling boot

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Jul 17 20:47:41 PDT 2017

OK - I figured out to remove the fan - so that I can install the boot properly. I also found what the problem was initially - the lower brake is broken. I went to my local mechanic - and he let me strip one off an old motor he had. This motor has a 70 amp alternator. I'm thinking I may just put that one in - o for the upgrade. I'm trying to figure out what else may need to be changed.

I got the wire connector along with the 70 amp alternator - I'm hoping it is a plug and play sort of thing.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab