[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat Jul 8 13:48:29 PDT 2017

the climb up to the skyline drive at front royal is a bus killer.  BTDT.
take it easy and do it during cool part of day

also route 50 West of Winchester VA is also a real engine killer.  done
both in dead of winter and overheated.. and that was with a good running
2liter engine

route 33 or even 211 is a much easier climb.

Bob