[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Thu Jul 6 21:28:02 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Bob Pratt <ka1dza at verizon.net> wrote:
> BTW.... I got some Trip Tix from AAA, an AAA card and a fire extinguisher!

YES - I just remembered to remind you to take the MOST important tool,
the fire extinguisher!

Check it's status relatively often during your trip (they can leak!),
locate it somewhere accessible, make sure you're familiar with that
model's operation, AND teach your passenger where it is and how to use
it as well!

...david (twice I've been happy I had mine. 3 times if you count the
yard fire on a beetle... though I don't recommend a powder
extinguisher down the barrel of a carb...)