[T2] 3rd annual father son trip

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 13:40:17 PDT 2017

Thanks David,
I'm hoping to stay on the state roads a much as possible.
I want to see the Blue Ridge Mountains and my son, Walter, want to see Athens Georgia as he is a fan of The Might Be Giants and REM. They were formed and played in the area.
Looking at the Trip Tix, it looks like a lot of Rt 95 is paralleled by State highways.

Bob