[T2] Good News

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Aug 14 10:57:16 PDT 2017

vacuum side is between fuel pump and tank.  the pump is sucking fuel so is
slight vacuum if a tiny hole develops in fuel line the pump will suck air
as well as fuel.   in my case and it was a 60 so mechanical pump the fuel
line was stiff when cool so hole closed up when it got warm after engine
ran it got soft enough for air to enter fuel line.

took months to find finaly found it when I replaced the fuel line

Bob