[T2] Good News

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Mon Aug 14 10:45:45 PDT 2017

Kevin-

I have dual Kadrons on my van.  For the first 5 years or so, no issues.  Now, however, they easily clog up after sitting even a short while.  Fortunately, they are easy to remove and the rebuilding kits are not silly expensive.  Careful cleaning and reassembly always works.  You symptoms would very similar.

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty
Office: 619-435-0145