[T2] Good News

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Aug 14 10:05:10 PDT 2017

electric fuel pump on my 78 drove me nuts with similar problem with a
loose wire on the connector.

if mechanical fuel pump check to see if there is a diaphram hole in the
pump.

I also once many years ago with a 60 drove myself nuts with a similar
problem, finally found a tiny pinhole in vacuum side of fuel line, worked
fine until it got warm then allowed air in.   barely nursed it home
several times.

good luck
Bob