[T2] Good News

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Aug 14 10:28:32 PDT 2017

Ok - clean carb is next order of business.

When I was first trying to start bus a few days ago - I took the fuel pump off, and was getting pressure out it by pushing it with my hand. I have a filter before and after the fuel pump. There is plenty of gas in each one - so fuel is being pumped.

Bob - I'm not sure what you mean by vacuum side of fuel line?

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab
'65 Ez-camper

From: Joseph Delecki [mailto:jdelecki at msn.com]
Subject: RE: [T2] Good News

Assuming we are talking about a carbureted engine, I would breakdown and clean the internal passages of the carburetor(s).
The approach has worked for me several times in the past.

Joe