[T2] appendix to The Anderson Half-eggcup

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:55:06 PDT 2017

    I forgot to say: slap the air-cleaner connection back on the top of the
carb as soon as you've poured in the fuel.   There is otherwise some small
chance of a blowback.
    As I say, no undoing & re-doing with a screwdriver is necessary on the
clamp; just keep that worm-drive clip tightened enough so you can ease off
& on the black rubber tube by hand.
    I wanted to promulgate the revered Bruce Anderson's tip in its original
form, but it would be safer to convert to std units.  The volume of fuel in
a half-eggcup of the British Commonwealth of Nations is only 10 ml or at
most 15 ml.  Dreikers' "30 ml" must have been from a Texan eggcup 😀.

RM