[T2] Phone Holder

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Thu Oct 27 17:28:21 PDT 2016

Ok - thanks for the tips. I'll check my cigarette lighter/12V thingamajig. Based on all of your feedback - sounds like I probably have a bad ground somewhere.

Hey Jim - do you have a picture of how you installed the charger you recommend?

Some of the new phones have this thing called quick charging. It charges your phone in half the time. For me an ideal charger/phone holder - I don't have the plug the phone it - just put it in the cradle, and it can give me directions without losing charge. This seems like it almost makes it - hopefully I just have a bad ground somewhere.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab