[T2] Ceramic Coating

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sat Apr 16 15:35:03 MST 2016

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 5:03 PM, adam butler <acbutler.dandy at icloud.com> wrote:
> Okay, So I was advised in my build to ceramic coat the exhaust. We are fly cutting the pistons 88mm, ceramic coating the heads, and possibly a cam, on dual carbs.

one more thought - so 88s are slip-ins right?  the thinnest wall
machine-work-free available?   put the money into opening the block
and run 90.5's instead.  a 1776 would be significantly better than the
mediocre increase that a 1679 is going to give you.   and you'll
regret those thin walls when you start burning oil....