[T2] Fwd: Fwd: Power loss in 4th

Jack Dinan jdinan at cox.net
Wed Oct 21 17:27:43 MST 2015

Oh sorry. I wasn’t clear. The engine is not running. To make sure, I pull the ignition cable that connects the distributor to the coil.

I direct the hose that ordinarily carries fuel from the fuel pump to the carb(s) into the jar.

I’m sitting at the engine with a remote starter cranking the engine and watching the flow into the jar. I have done this so often that I even made a little jig to hold the far so it doesn’t tip over.