[T2] Gernerator

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Sun Oct 18 17:14:53 MST 2015

Well guys,
I bit the bullet and pulled the engine out of Myles, and removed the generator. I brought it to a local guy to have it tested. He hadn't seen a generator in so long that he forgot how to test it!
I left it with him as the guy who rebuilds these things is coming in very early Monday morning to look at it. One way or another I'll get it back Monday. If it's not working, it will be rebuilt.
I am so hoping it will be rebuilt so I can finally drive Myles as far as I want without having to worry about the battery going bad.

While I have the engine out of the way, I'm replacing the passenger side battery tray, and the bottom of the rear quarter.

Bob Pratt